Geo-Tech provides closed loop recycling, taking our customers’ scrap plastic and processing it using custom technology so the plastic can be molded into those same products. We provide toll processing services to remove paints and other coatings from the engineered plastic substrate of post- industrial and post- consumer surplus, scrap or obsolete inventory.
Specifically, this includes:
- Grinding parts of any size
- Certified destruction
- Polymer Sorting
- Shredding / Granulating
- Blending / Mixing homogenous material.
- Metal Removal
- Contaminant Removal
Our innovative technology enables us to provide our customers with recycled plastics at a premium, near prime-comparable level. Our large-scale capacity enables the efficient processing and quick turnaround of materials to exacting customer specifications and, as is the Geo-Tech trademark, returning them to near prime like quality.
Geo-Tech Toll Processing benefits:
- Flexible pick-up, delivery, custom and rush options
- Two dedicated facilities to accommodate considerable capacity
- Dedicated, top-of-the-line equipment that reduces contamination
- Aspiration of all regrind materials
- Professionally staffed and managed laboratory, engineering and quality assurance processes
- Competitive marketplace pricing
- Guaranteed experience and quality